Samyang Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen or Buldak Bokkeum Ramyun, commonly known as the fire noodles, is a brand of ramen produced by Samyang Food in South Korea. Its incredibly spicy taste makes anyone so hard to finish it but because of this mouth-burning spiciness, it makes the spicy food lovers so addictive to it! It is simply perfect for anyone who loves spicy food! Try this if you dare!
Note: Scotville Grad 4,404 SHU. (compared to 5,000 SHU Tabasco or 8,000 SHU Jalapeno-Chili).
Allergic Ingredients: Wheat, Soybean, Sesame
Loved by Koreans and all around world! Ramen, which is a perfect combination with Kimchi and Korean radishes, can be easily cooked by anyone.
Cup noodles are by far the most popular item in Japanese convenience stores! There are even many tourists who buy cup noodles as a souvenir in Japan. Instant noodles are made with noodles boiled once and fried for cooking later time. Nowadays, instant noodles, loved by both Korea and Japan, are said to be invented by Ando Momofuku, a Taiwanese Japanese in Japan after the end of World War II. At that time, there was a lot of wheat flour as a relief item from the US Army.
The first instant noodles were chicken ramen noodles made on the island of Shinshu Shokusan, the predecessor of the Nissin food industry. The early ramen became more popular since then and it is now mostly served in a package and the instant cup.
- Cooking instructions:
- 1. Put noodles into 600ml boiling water and cook for 5 minutes
- 2. Remove water from noodles, leave about 8 spoons of water and pour liquid soup into noodles and stir fry for 30 seconds
- 3. Put flakes and stir well before serving
- • Store in cool and dry place
- • Avoid direct sunlight
- • Noodles (76.6%): Wheat Flour, Modified Tapioca Starch, Palm Oil, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Soybean Oil, Sugar Solution, Sweetener [D-Sorbitol Solution (E420)], Potato Starch, Thickener [Guar Gum (E412)], Acidity Regulators [Potassium Carbonate (E501), Sodium Carbonate (E500), Sodium Phosphate Dibasic (E339), Citric Acid (E330)], Emulsifiers [Lecithin (E322), Sodium Metaphosphate (E452), Sodium Pyrophosphate (E450)], Colour [Riboflavin (E101)]
- • Soup (22.7%): Water, Soy Sauce, Artificial Chicken Flavour, White Sugar, Spices (Red Pepper Powder, Black Pepper Powder), Soybean Oil, Onion, Seasoning (Yeast Extract Powder, Curry Powder), Red Pepper Seed Oil, Garlic Flavour Enhancer [Disodium 5′-Ribonucleotides (E635), Monosodium L-Glutamate (E621)], Acidity Regulator [Citric Acid (E330)], Modified Tapioca Starch, Oleoresin Capsicum, Colour [Paprika Oleoresin (E160C)]
- • Flake (0.7%): Roast Sesame, Dried Laver
- • May contain processed fish, egg, milk and shellfish