- Modes – B-mode
- Portable/Tablet/Cart-based/Wireless – Wireless
- Exams supported – MSK(Muscular-skeletal), Orthopedics, Vascular, Pediatrics, Sports medicine, Point of care, Ultrasound-guided procedures.
- Probes – Convex array
- Accessories (included) – Battery (Rechargeable Lithium Ion),
Battery Dock, Adapter, Main Adapter (including cords), Carry Case
- Battery Life – 3 hours
- Compatibility – Operating systems – iOS 9.0 or later, Android 6.0 or
- Compatibility – Devices – iPhone 6s or newer, iPad Air2/iPad Mini 4
or newer, iPad Pro or newer. Samsung Galaxy S6 or newer,
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or newer, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 or newer
- Regulatory Approval – US FDA and CE Mark
SONON fits right in your hand and easily in your pocket. At just over 300g SONON’s portability allows you to scan everywhere you go
SONON has no cords or wires, making it easy to carry and connect to iOS and Android devices.
Compatible with PACS
By supporting DICOM, SONON is designed to store, manage and transfer images securely through PACS server.
|Long Battery Endurance|
SONON offers one of the longest scanning times among handheld ultrasound devices: it provides up to 3 hours of continuous scanning with up to 12 hours of standby mode.