About Atomy Pure Spirulina 100%:
- It is a longest surviving micro blue green freshwater algae that grows and thrives in tropical alkaline water.
- Loaded with a full spectrum of nutrients and antioxidants to benefit the body and brain.
- It is an excellent source of protein with a high concentration of 60 – 70 %
- Described by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) as the ‘Food of the Future.
- The UN introduced spirulina as a food to distribute to malnourished communities. NASA successfully used it as a dietary supplement for astronauts on space missions.
What is Atomy Pure Spirulina?
Spirulina is a blue-green algae. It contains protein, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids and antioxidants. It is typically found in the waters of warmer climates. Mr. Maryann Walsh, a registered dietitian and certified diabetes educator based in Palm Beach, Florida says Spirulina is rich in flavonoids and polyphenols, such as phycocyanin, which help contribute to its high antioxidant levels.
1 teaspoon of spirulina contains:
- 5 calories
- 1 gram of protein
- 1 gram of carbohydrates
- 08 milligrams of iron
- 30 milligrams of potassium
- 0 milligrams of cholesterol
- 0 milligrams of sodium
Pure Spirulina Atomy Benefits:
It is linked to many health benefits:
- It keeps your heart healthy
- Spirulina can help lower blood pressure levels
- Spirulina can helps significant reductions in body fat percentage
- Spirulina may boost your metabolism
- Control LDL cholesterol and elevating HDL (good) cholesterol
- Spirulina contain tryptophan. tryptophan support for mental health